MLT Ministries

"Loving our neighbors like ourselves"

Testimonies And prayer

Forum Home > Share Your Life's Testimony > A ROSE OUT OF THE CONCRETE (PART 1)

GODS #1 SOLDIER
I want to start this testamony by thanking the FATHER for never leaveing me nor forsakeing me. it all began in salt lake city utah, thats were i was born to martin and yolonda martinez. martin was a alcoholic that was a demon possed pedophile and yolanda was a bi polar schizophrenic,that was a practiceing witch, witch craft ran on both sides of my family. my grandmother on my dads side, his mother was also a practiceing witch that often did the reading of the cards (tarot) for those of you who do not know what those are they are cards that can tell you about your life,past present and future. in the demonic world these things are very real to the people who serve satan,in utah there was alot of dark things going on,that no one knew about.My first memory, was going down in the basment with martin it was dark and there was a purple light and the whole room looked purple,all i had on was a big t shirt, i was about 3 years old .he molested me by fondling me all i rember is when he was done,i was drinkinking the drinks of the table and they all had liqure in them and i passed out on the stares,it was like a reocurring nightmare for the next 15 years of my life.the atacts always happened when he was drunk.by the time it was time for me to go to school i couldnt talk that well and i had several nervous conditions(biteing my nails ,pulling my hair out my eye brows and eyelashes ,cutting,) i also had a problem of hyperventalating every time something up set me,martin was always beating and verbaly assaulting yolanda. The second memory i have is when martin was beating yolanda and she couldnt get away from him,so she jumped through the living room window and was all cut up laying on the round.the police came and the ambulance came and took her away,the police had to pry me off the kitchen table,i was under the table on the leg of the table hyperventalating they had to get a papper bag for me to breath in so i could get some oxigion to my brain so that i would be able to breath and calm down,i was 9 years old. By this time i had learned to go to a place in my mind to were i could not feel or rember what was going on,in that place i became very silent and murderous and iin the next 6 years i spent on thinking how i could kill martin by the time i was 11 i was smokeing marajauna and drinking on a regular with my cousins. one of my cousins at that time got me realy high and molested me and had intercourse with me out side,and when he was done he just said it was our secret.so by the time i was 13 i was a gang member and a full fledge hustler(drug dealer)always fighting every one who had some beef ,always carrying a gun or knife or a bat.i was often getting kicked out of every were i went, going to detention,and foster homes because at that time i would fight martin to keep him off of me.The last time he beat me or tried to is a little after i turned 13 he always had this same way of beating me with this leather belt with silver rivots on it .he would beat me with my pants down to my knees,latter down the road when i became an adult i discovered that he was practiceing sata masicism on me wich is a demonic act used for sexual gratification domanace and submision.That day would be the last day he ever put his hans on me , i grabed the belt from him and pushed him to the ground pulled my pants up and ran out the door and swoore i would never go back and that i was gona kill him for sure.I hid out for about 3 mounths before the caught up with me and locked me up.(oh yea the hole time the athorites were involved i told them what he was doing and they would not belive me and kept punishing me,the next year i had become pregnant from a guy that was 23 and i was 14 ofcourse he denied it and i tryed to hide it from martin and yolanda ,well they found out and sent me away to the teen mother home,but i was so mean and hatefull that they had to send me away,when i was 4 months along i has a miscarage so the baby was dead and so was i in the inside, i spent the next year locked up for various petty crimes that built up to girls prision,that was the 1st time i almost went to prision i was 15.by this time i new of the LORD JESUS CHRIST,and i herd he could take the pain away, so i started to seek HIM by praying and beliveing that HE was real.one day out of no were martin told me if i could get married i could leave the state and become imansipated and all my problems would leave.So at that point i was on a mission to find someone to marry me so that i could get out of hell,i found a guy that was 18 hes my 1st sons father,I married him and came to denver and i thought i was finally done with all the torment , but no not at all he turned jellious and possesive and totaly abusive.I turned 16 and was pregnant with my son Jacob,when i told my husband he started to fight with me because he hated me because i was not in love with him and he did not want me to have this baby so he beat me up and kicked me in the stomach, but praise the LORD my son lived,when he was born his father put a knife to his throat and said he was gona kill my son, thats when enough was enough so i took the baby and went back to utah were it was still the same nightmare.I stayed for a little while and came back to denver with my husband.that night he left,that next morning there was a pounding at the door ,it was the sherrif ,he came to evict us and they were puting every thing on the grass and told me we had to leave.i didnt know any one in denver and was hopeless and crying,i pray to the LORD that he would help us.the next yhing i know i looked up and it was a family a mother a father and 3 kids,it was the youth pastor and his wife they said me and my baby could come stay with them.Wow what a miracle my prayer was answered once again,and i thought my problems were over it went real good until he started beating my baby,annd he visiously raped and sodomized me, i was realy trippen,i didnt understand at all why at the time .but i told and they were kicked out of the church and many were saved from him,because he had been doing the same thing to all kinds of teenagers,that was my 1st expeirence with a anti christ.After that I moved to my owne apartment in capital hill i was 17.
--

MAD LOVE

September 4, 2010 at 5:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joe Hunt
Site Owner

WOW! All I can say is praise God! He is going to use your life to reach millions!

Genesis 45:5

5 And now, do not be distressed and do not be angry with yourselves for selling me here, because it was to save lives that God sent me ahead of you.

--

Peace through Christ and God Bless.

September 8, 2010 at 8:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vanessa.hunt09@gmail.com

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. It's sad for me to hear that you went through all that but what the devil intended to break you and destroy you, GOD  will use to build you up and make you stronger! Amazing how the Lord can bring us out of situations that seem so hopeless and full of despair! God bless you, sister!

--

~Jesus is My Savior~

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve. I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey. I asked for health that I might do greater things. I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for riches that I might be happy. I was given poverty that I might be wise. I asked for power that I might have the praise of men. I was given weakness that I might feel the need of God. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life. I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hoped for. Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I am, among all men, most richly blessed.”

September 8, 2010 at 8:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.